AIM: The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from the engineering and medical and health sciences and provide them with a platform to report on recent advances and developments in the computer systems used in medicine and health services, as well as actual and potential applications of new IT tools to medicine and health.
CSMH15 conference office: Sogn og Fjordane University College, Svanehaugvegen 1, 6812 Førde.
REGISTRATION Participation is free. To register follow this link at latest Thursday the 24:th of September.
TOPICS within the scope of the conference include:
- Software Development for Biomedical Image Processing and Analysis
- Computational Imaging and Visualization
- Computer Aided Diagnosis and Treatment, Automated diagnosis
- Biomedical Image Processing and Analysis: Enhancement and Visualization, Segmentation, Registration, Detection of anatomical features, Detection of abnormal conditions
- Machine learning and classification
- Data mining tools in medicine
- Tele-medicine and tele-care systems
- Active and healthy ageing with information and communication technologies
- Practical applications of computer systems in medicine
CONFERENCE FORMAT The conference will comprise oral presentations, posters and papers. The submissions should present significant and novel research results, practical improvements or modernizations with a prospect for a tangible impact on the IT and medical area and potential implementations. The working language of the conference is English.
POSTER SESSION Presenters will share their ideas as attendees circulate during a designated time in the poster session area. Poster presenters must be present to answer questions during this session.
ORAL PRESENTATION Limited to 15-20 minutes. Possible languages: English (recommended) and Norwegian.
SPECIAL SESSION MEDUSA Automated Assessment of Joint Synovitis Activity from Medical Ultrasound and Power Doppler Examinations Using Image Processing and Machine Learning Methods. (www.medusa.aei.polsl.pl)
PAPER SUBMISSION Two types of submissions are solicited. Long Papers – limited to 8 double column pages in a font no smaller than 10-points. Work-in-Progress and medical practice papers – limited to 4 double column pages in a font no smaller than 10-points. Manuscripts must be submitted according to the instructions contained here. All accepted papers will be published in PeerJ.com.
We recommend booking a room at Scandic Sunnfjord Hotel.
The price is 1055,- NOK for single room per night, and 1255,- NOK for double rooms per nigth. The prices includes breakfast.
Please provide the code D000028156 at booking to get the conference prices presented here. You book here and pay directly to the hotel.
Presentation, abstract and poster submission: September 10, 2015.
Full conference program: September 15, 2015
Camera ready version: October 15, 2015
Proceedings publication: expected January 2016
CSMH15 STEERING COMMITTE
- Rafał Cupek, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Marcin Fojcik, Sogn of Fjordane University College, Norway (coordinator)
- Sebastian Hein, Institute of Medical Technology and Equipment, Poland
- Paweł Mielnik, Førde Central Hospital, Norway
- Sara Osland, Sogn of Fjordane University College, Norway
- Jakub Segen, Gest3D, USA
- Bogdan Smołka, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Marit Solheim, Center for Health Research in Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Marek Kulbacki, Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology, Poland
- Konrad Wojciechowski, Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology, Poland (Chair)
Details on CONFERENCE WEB SITE